Tips from the offshore development best practices companies
There is a wide range of the proposals at the outstaffing market so the choice is not the easy point. There are some rules from the “experienced” companies about choosing the optimal outstaffing company with minimal risks:
- Look for the company clients - the lack of the big international offshore website development companies is the bad signal.
- Ask for the last 2-year experience and work processes of the outstaffing company. In the client absence for this period, the offshore development best practices companies advise to choose the other one.
- Ask for some customer contacts to get the recommendations and review from them.
- Look for the outstaffing firm activity and the year of its foundation. It is not the guarantee, but as additional information will be a great point for analyzing.
- Look for the supplementary services that are provided by the company for costs minimization. E.g. of the offshore development best practices - personal manager, a form of payment for the concrete goals etc.
- Request the lawyer of the company - this point could help to avoid the tax and legal problems.