How to become Jelvix Writer
The Jelvix Blog covers the latest tech trends, shares useful guides, and provides quality content on innovative solutions and business perspectives. We are always looking for more talented contributors to join our community and share their expertise, opinion, and research on the dynamic world of business and technology. If you are one of them, we welcome you to become our valued contributor.
We’re Interested in Covering the Following Topics:
- Machine learning
- Financial technology
- Healthcare technology solutions
- Energy and utility solutions
- Green Tech
- Enterprise Tech
- Digital transformation
- Legacy system optimization
- Product architecture
- Software engineering tutorials
Submissions We Accept Should
- Be 100% original and not published on any other resources.
- Contain at least 2,500 words in length.
- Not be one of the topics that were already outlined in our blog.
- Not to be an advertisement for a service, brand, or product nor self-serving promotional.
- Not to include links to our competitors.
- Be technically specific, highly detailed, and provide lasting value to our readers.
- Offer actionable advice, step-by-step instructions, checklists, or code snippets.
- Be well-researched and fully supported with numbers, metrics, and other statistical measurements of success. Also include not less than 10 links to reputable sources.
- Include all images as separate attachments (at least eight images) f.ex. images, infographics, screenshots, technical illustrations, diagrams and charts, animated GIFs. If you use third-party images, don’t forget to provide the link to the original.
- Include one do-follow link to your website and one link to your social media profile in your bio.
We reserve the right to reject articles that do not meet our requirements and edit articles as we see fit.
Tips For Structure
- Catchy title including numbers and wordplay;
- Punchy and consistent subtitles. Capitalize only the first word and any proper nouns;
- Intro of 2-5 sentences;
- Paragraph length of 2-3 sentences;
- Short sentences (around 25 words), simple punctuation;
- No set call to action but wrap up with a strong finish inviting your reader to do something.
How To Submit?
- Feel free to send us your story idea to [email protected] so you can get initial feedback from us on whether or not it’s a topic of interest
- Send your post with the subject line “Jelvix writer inquiry”
- Provide your photo 200X200.jpg and author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers. You may also provide us with 1 link to one of your social accounts, LinkedIn/Twitter, and 1 link to your corporate website.
Editorial Process What to Expect
- The topic of the article should be approved in advance.
- Please, send a table of contents for review before starting to work on an article. We review each table of content and get back to you with the feedback within one week.
- If we agree on the table of content, you can send us your finished article within a month. If we do not receive an answer from you after a month, the topic could be given to another copywriter.
- After receiving the first draft of your article, we take time (about a month) to review, make notes, and share feedback. If you don’t hear from us within a month, that means we are not interested in your article.
- Please note that we may do some editing for SEO purposes or if your post contains mistakes.
- We expect writers to update their articles based on our feedback.
- Once articles are completed and approved, we take about a week to publish articles.
We will publish your article post on our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to share with our social media community as well.
Looking forward to your submission!