Jelvix is a global technology consulting company that provides software engineering, design, and digital transformation services with offices located across the world.
Jelvix offers achievement-based Scholarship Program for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. Our team foster creative and enthusiastic students who strive to make a difference in the world. Students can be recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as make a significant impact and contribution to their schools and communities.
The mission of Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019 is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Scholarship terms and conditions
To become a participant of the program, write an original 1,500-word essay in English highlighting your thoughts regarding one of these topics:
- What are the most important issues the field of technology is facing today?
- How emerging technologies foster world digitalization?
- Ethical and social impact of employing AI in the industry of your choice.
- Why cloud service strategy has become a requirement for global enterprises?
Our team will select two best essays and reward applicants one-time only:
- 1 place – $1000
- 2 place – $500
Applicants are to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for Jelvix essay writing competition:
- be a student currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog
*available for students worldwide
The procedure of the scholarship application process is the following:
- Candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The expert team of Oleksandr Andrieiev, Jelvix CEO, and Kirill Yusov, CPO, will carefully review all submissions and select two winning candidates based on the overall strength of the essays compared to a total number of contestants.
- Jelvix scholarship fund will be sent via check to the college or university. Received scholarship fund must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
The deadline for the scholarship submission is July 31, 2019. Late applications will not be entertained. The winners will be announced on August 20, 2019, on Jelvix blog.